You invested time, energy and resources to build your business into what it is today. When the time comes to exit your business, you want to have a succession plan in place that will provide the peace of mind that you’re maximizing the value of your personal balance sheet and your legacy.
Exit planning is all about creating, harvesting, and preserving the value of the business during a successful transition. An effective exit planning strategy has three goals:
- Maximize the value of the business
- Ensure the business owner is personally and financially prepared for the transition
- Prepare the business owner for the next chapter of their life
At Claris, we have professionals who have earned the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) designation from the Exit Planning Institute. During our exit planning consultations, we’ll educate you on all possible succession planning options and opportunities, oversee the development and implementation of the selected strategy and act as the “quarterback” on your transition team.
Our Exit Planning services include:
- Exit and Succession Plans
- Business Owner Contingency Plans
- Business Valuations
- Keep or Sell Testing
- Value Factors
- Value Drivers Analysis
- Profit Building Analysis
- Due Diligence for Buyers and Sellers
- Post Sale Transition Planning
- Tax and Estate Plans for Exiting Business Owners
- Personal Financial Planning
- Risk Management/Insurance Planning
- Wealth Transfer Planning
Read more about our Exit/Succession Planning Services.